Cosmic Cavern – Berryville, AR – Wild Cave Tours
Looking for a NEW adventure?
Come on our Wild Cave Tours! Being the first in Arkansas to offer these special tours, we offer an exclusive look into parts of the cavern rarely seen…
Gear Needed for the Wild Cave Tour :
- Long sleeved shirt (thin, so you won’t get too hot)
- Jeans, pants, or non-insulated coveralls (no dresses or skirts!)
- Hiking boots or shoes, or tennis shoes (must have good grip for climbing and for mud)
- Flip flops, sandals, or slip on shoes (for the walk back on the walkways)
- Extra Change of clothes (for the trip home in the car)
- Camera (it will get a little muddy)
- Small bottle of water
- Money for the tour
- A good attitude and a sense of adventure is always a plus!
- A SIGNED RELEASE FORM for each person going on the tour! Click the button below to get the release form.
The rules and regulations are:
- At least a 24 hour advance reservation
- 16 years of age or older
- 5’2” in height
- Must have previously done the regular tour prior to doing the wild tour (keep your ticket from when you did the regular tour)
- A credit card will be required for a non-refundable deposit
- There is a minimum required of no less than 2 and no more than 6 people per wild tour
- The wild tour is only offered after hours
- Cosmic Cavern furnishes the gloves, hard hats and lights
For more info or to set up a Wild Cave Tour, please call (870)749-2298
Cosmic Cavern – Arkansas Attraction
Visited Thanksgiving weekend and I’m so glad that we did. It turned out to be my favorite location that we visited (visited Eureka Springs). It was definitely a memorable experience! We’ll have to go back and take the Wild Cave tour and get an even more in-depth look!
– Patrick B
Cosmic Cavern is amazing! Cosmic Cavern has a highly welcoming atmosphere and I can’t wait to come back for my next tour! Cosmic Cavern is a definite wonder of our planet!! The staff was great and extremely knowledgeable!
– Devin H.
I thought this experience was great…my wife and I just left there a few hours ago and it will be a fond memory that will stick with us for awhile. I’ve been to many caves in several different states, this is one of my favorites. I had great respect for the guide and the way this business operated.
My girlfriend and I went on a Friday afternoon to do the regular tour and the wild cave tour. The wild cave tour was awesome! There were also great photo ops, and Jesse was awesome about finding them and taking pictures of us. Bring a disposable camera, though!
We really enjoyed the cavern tour. The guide was very informative and fun! There was a lot to see and learn!